Sorry. You need to upgrade your browser

You are using Internet Explorer 8

This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.

Thank you.

Insurance Claims

Insurance Information for Claimant Representatives

If a Third Party or Third-Party representative wishes to make a Public Liability (injury) or an Employer’s Liability (injury) claim, it should be submitted through the MoJ Claims Portal using the TopMark Claims Management Ltd ID – D00073. The compensator should be marked as ‘Department for Education – RPA only”.